Saturday, May 11, 2013

Salt Life.

It's easy to 'a door' the beauty of Savannah.
Indialantic, FL – The ocean beckons, its salty air licking at my nostrils like an all-too-happy puppy.

Any day that begins with a beautiful walk over the cobblestones of historic Savannah and a tasty omelette stuffed with shrimp the size of my fist at Huey’s on the river walk, and ends with dipping my toes in the ocean, is more than fine with me.

Add that our beautiful and extremely comfortable room at the Oceanfront Cottages offers great views of the waves crashing to shore, and I’m thrilled to stretch out of the car.

Time to kiss the sea and let the palm fronds fan me.

Salt life: rest for the weary.

Vitals:
  • Time: Six hours
  • Distance: 511.4 kms
  • Weather: Sunny and hot, becoming overcast
  • States: Georgia, Florida
  • Wildlife: None

No comments:

Post a Comment